Have you just discovered that your svn server runs latest Subversion version and your RadRails standalone copy refuses the update?
Typically it shouts:
RadRails (0.7.2) requires plug-in “org.eclipse.core.runtime (2.1.0)”, or later version.
- Download latest subclipse: http://subclipse.tigris.org/files/documents/906/35678/site-1.0.4.zip or http://subclipse.tigris.org/files/documents/906/36310/site-1.0.5.zip (as suggested by Jared)
- extract it somewhere, you’ll notice two folders: plugins and features
- extract the JAR files you’ll find inside them into folders with the same name and in the same location as the JAR file (for example with WinRAR)
- move the two folders to the RadRails standalone folder (which contains folders named plugins and features too)
- delete the old 1.0.3 or 1.0.2 files
- start RadRails, SVN is back!!!